The Cranston Chess Club will hold its annual membership meeting on Tuesday April 2, 2013. The meeting will be held immediately prior to the regular club meeting that night. The location is the downstairs conference room of the Garden City Shopping Center Management offices which is located next to the Joseph A. Bank building. So all interested parties (you don't have to be a member to attend -you just will not be able to vote) should arrive at the club no later than 6:30 PM at which time the meeting will begin. The following business at a minimum will be covered:
1. Treasurer report for the past year.
2. Recognition of the new Club Champion.
3. Upcoming planned tournament schedule.
4. Elections for club officers for the upcoming year.
5. Website and blog for the club.
6. Miscellaneous input from members.
Come with your ideas and input. The club will only be as good as we all make it!
Cranston CC President